Pic showing just how many seats & what blocks we've got

Kenney_The_Blue

*Nicked pic off another thread*

Thought it would clear up peoples queries about what blocks etc are ours and it shows you just how many seats we've actually got

33z4u4o.jpg

Blue Army!

Re: Photo showing just how many seats we've got

Kenney_The_Blue said:
*Nicked pic off another thread*

Thought it would clear up peoples queries about what blocks etc are ours and it shows you just how many seats we've actually got

33z4u4o.jpg

Blue Army!
I suspect wigan's fans will stretch further around the top tier in the south east corner. Wigan might not be selling those seats but I would guess some of them will be the FA Family tickets which are labelled 'Wigan'. If that's the case, though, they probably won't be full by the sounds of it.

wembley city fans

Can anyone tell me which end the City fans will be at the Cup Final

In the Ticket thread a Wigan Fan posted they,ve got up to 523 now, and a few more Cat 1's, so won't quite be that much.

Re: Pic showing just how many seats & what blocks we've got

kp789 said:
So everything in silver is city?
No. See my post above. A number of the FA's tickets are allocated on the Wigan side of the ground and supposed to be for Wigan fans.

What is certainly guaranteed is that it will be one of the most one-sided supports in cup final history. Makes up for the spurs 81 replay when wembley sold 30,000 tickets from the stadium on the Monday morning ensuring spurs outnumbered us 2:1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.