Pic showing just how many seats & what blocks we've got

This is an old picture showing what Wigan had left available.

We have been officially allocated 31,779 tickets imagine the semi final seating and that is your answer.

Re: wembley city fans

we have 3/4 of the ground, but originally allocated the west.<br /><br />-- Thu May 09, 2013 2:18 pm --<br /><br />we have 3/4 of the ground, but originally allocated the west.

01MANC said:
Image doesn't appear on my bb

Can one of you helpful souls tell me whether 502 is City, Wigan or Neutral.
Wigan according to the picture<br /><br />-- Thu May 09, 2013 2:19 pm --<br /><br />
tiptopcheshireblue said:
Do we know whether we are playing in our home kit? It only makes a difference as to which kit to wear on Saturday?
Home kit

If we're silver then what does the sky blue symbolize? And what about the red? And the yellow? And the green....

I don't believe for a second that all the grey there is city, as much as I'd like it to be

Re: Pic showing just how many seats & what blocks we've got

the originalkippaxman said:
This is an old picture showing what Wigan had left available.

We have been officially allocated 31,779 tickets imagine the semi final seating and that is your answer.
Not true. We will have more than the semi final. I keep trying to make this point but noones getting it. For the final The FA sell a large amount of tickets, Maybe 15k or more, of which half are city end and half are Wigan end. That's why we are selling the same amount as the semi but have three quarters of the bottom tier.

This is why the clubs have more tickets to sell for a semi or charity shield, but on the day the fans occupy the same seats.

Just to try to make this even cleaner, for the 11 semi city sold 32000 tickets. For the final they sold 25000. But on the day the segregation points were the same and we had the same number of fans in the top and bottom tiers.

MATCITY said:
01MANC said:
Image doesn't appear on my bb

Can one of you helpful souls tell me whether 502 is City, Wigan or Neutral.
Wigan according to the picture

-- Thu May 09, 2013 2:19 pm --

tiptopcheshireblue said:
Do we know whether we are playing in our home kit? It only makes a difference as to which kit to wear on Saturday?
Home kit

Thanks Mat

In which case there are wnother 2 blues in the Wigan section

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.