Pic showing just how many seats & what blocks we've got

Colin Murray posted a picture of Wembley on his Twitter account (@ColinMurray) before showing them doing some rehearsals at the ground, but on it shows the black segregation cover on both upper & lower tiers. Picture is taken from the tunnel side

Sorry I am at work so can not post it, basically Upper tier is to roughly half way along whereas the Lower tier is near the corner flag at there end behind the goal line.

If anyone has access can they post it for me?

Cheers

daveyboybluemoon said:
Colin Murray posted a picture of Wembley on his Twitter account (@ColinMurray) before showing them doing some rehearsals at the ground, but on it shows the black segregation cover on both upper & lower tiers. Picture is taken from the tunnel side

Sorry I am at work so can not post it, basically Upper tier is to roughly half way along whereas the Lower tier is near the corner flag at there end behind the goal line.

If anyone has access can they post it for me?

Cheers
BJz9punCIAEY5K2.jpg

That looks a lot more realistic, in every sense, than the OP. No criticism intended, just don't think we could get or sell that many.

Didsbury Dave said:
kp789 said:
So everything in silver is city?
No. See my post above. A number of the FA's tickets are allocated on the Wigan side of the ground and supposed to be for Wigan fans.

What is certainly guaranteed is that it will be one of the most one-sided supports in cup final history. Makes up for the spurs 81 replay when wembley sold 30,000 tickets from the stadium on the Monday morning ensuring spurs outnumbered us 2:1.
You've got to let it go, DD ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.