Piccadilly Station Wednesday Night?!

We will all be doing the "Napoli" after tomorrow night. Everytime city score we turn round and shank the arse of the fan next to you.....

I just hope they weren't watching the news a few weeks ago or non of them will turn up

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faPJx7zmbUk&feature=related[/youtube]

Chungo said:
I just hope they weren't watching the news a few weeks ago or non of them will turn up

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faPJx7zmbUk&feature=related[/youtube]

Good point aha, they'll be looking at us and thinking we're awful, crazy, murderous, looting, madmen :/

It won't be like that this time, that was a very big game(think it was v Rome, and they hate rome like we hate rags). I reckon a lot will be coming by coach or plane then coach like they did when they played the dippers.

Tbh seems like the station near wembley except the platform was tiny so we shuffled lol. No doubt they're passionate and organised like many European clubs though. Probably a poznan atmosphere but with more city fans in the ground this time aha :)

I'll be travelling in by train on my own as usual. Should I be worried?

Should I come early or late to avoid this lot?

Re: Re: Piccadilly Station Wednesday Night?!

madmank said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Now that's a proper crew innit? Do you think they could take Posnan?

the two polish blokes stood in aisle 113 (i think it was ) would eat them all alive on their own.they where fucking massive.
They're Italians. They'd get run out of Poynton let alone Poznan.

Re: Re: Piccadilly Station Wednesday Night?!

Prestwich_Blue said:
madmank said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Now that's a proper crew innit? Do you think they could take Posnan?

the two polish blokes stood in aisle 113 (i think it was ) would eat them all alive on their own.they where fucking massive.

I think you will be in for a huge shock.

FORZA CITY said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
madmank said:

I think you will be in for a huge shock.

They're only human like us, they're not all murderous weirdos and mafia dons. They're nob heads in any part of the world, remember the riots? It wasn't too long ago when hooliganism was our main culture and was worse here than it is there.

A lot of them will be nice people who are also very passionate about their football team just like us but they're no anywhere near as boring as the prem's fans are becoming.
"Bananas are sad, old and gay. the poznan makes us look stupid. Sit down arms folded. It's the Wigan fans' fault our atmosphere was shit" etc etc

Mini rant over, sorry :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.