Piccadilly Station Wednesday Night?!

when they came to anfield about a thousand of them were locked outside the ground. noisy and they look sinister but a few and i mean few old heads put them right by the arkles. they even tried to lock themselves in the old blue house by goodison. atmosphere was bad due to the earlier away leg. should be different in manchester as you have no history with them. i actually liked them as they were passionate and very proud of their club.

i went to the chumps league final a few yrs ago at old trafford between the two italien teams, it was brilliant, they are very passionate loud and vocal...i didn t see any knobhead behaviour! they were actually a lot better than english fans when you realise what was at stake!

fast forward the fa cup semi final where i saw loiads of trouble caused by city and united fans.

this will be a great game and there will be no trouble. their fans will be apprehensive coming to england..we should welcome them and watch a spectacle! i was at italia 90 and i know that by and large trouble is caused by english! city are a good club with good fans, it will be a great tie!

couldn't see sophia loren anywhere on that clip. in fact do italian women not got to football or what?. didn't spot a single one there.

mancyman said:
couldn't see sophia loren anywhere on that clip. in fact do italian women not got to football or what?. didn't spot a single one there.
What? no hooligan element among Italian women? Maybe they are not as hard as English women!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.