Pick your game when you expect us to clinch the title

Knowing city we probably wont have it wrapped up till the final minute of the season.

IF we won the title, or as good as, by beating them...

should we sing something along the lines of..

THIS TITLE IS OURS!
THIS TITLE IS OURS!
GET USED TO IT YOU KNOBHEAD FUCKERS!
THIS TITLE IS OURS!

??

Scrabster Six said:
I'd love to win it against the dark side right in front of that purple pishcan, bacon face urine smelling knob jockey...

please god

I just hope to God that we've got it wrapped up before the derby, although I do think that's unlikely.

No way I'd want to go into a game against them needing a result to secure the league given what happened in the cup game the other week.

Winning is one thing but doing it with 4 men on the pitch will be pretty difficult.

If we are going to win it and thats a big if, bearing in mind how close the table has been all season, I expect the derby game to be the clincher - If we can win it I think only 3 more points would be needed from our final 2 games!

I hope its wrapped up by the Utd game at the latest, I'm in Thailand the week after and don't want my hol to be ruined by us bottling it during the last 2 games!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.