Picking Up The Megaphone Today

jrb

All I ask is that you cut me some slack.
I know some people are against it. That's fair enough. I have no problem with that.
As I've stated on numerous occasions, I'm not trying to take the singing section/s over. The lads in 111, 110 and 109 already do a great job. I just want to try and add to it.
All I'm asking for is a bit of support and backing at certain times during the game. Please spread the word throughout the blocks.
Also. If any of you can be bothered after the game, I wouldn't mind some honest feedback, be it good or bad.
BTW. Let's get behind the lads tonight, have a good laugh, and have a good sing song and banter with the Aris fans.
jb

Great effort mate no doubt the same people moaning about how bad the atmosphere is will be moaning about your megaphone

Everyone raves about atmospheres abroad and they all use megaphones to get it going.

I'll be in 111 and hopefully it will be effective

Yeah go for it man! You don't have to and won't be taking over, you might only need to use it once a half, twice a half max. It's just for something a bit different. An added change for the good to our atmos!

stonerblue said:
what do you intend to do with said megaphone??
Get a few songs going. Have a bit of banter with the Aris fans, etc. See how it goes. If it doesn't, then fair enough. Given it a try. No harm in that. :-)

jrb said:
All I ask is that you cut me some slack.
I know some people are against it. That's fair enough. I have no problem with that.
As I've stated on numerous occasions, I'm not trying to take the singing section/s over. The lads in 111, 110 and 109 already do a great job. I just want to try and add to it.
All I'm asking for is a bit of support and backing at certain times during the game. Please spread the word throughout the blocks.
Also. If any of you can be bothered after the game, I wouldn't mind some honest feedback, be it good or bad.
BTW. Let's get behind the lads tonight, have a good laugh, and have a good sing song and banter with the Aris fans.
jb

Good on you mate,can't wait!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.