Picking Up The Megaphone Today

look how much effect it has for poznan this is just a normal europa league game like we have tonight. i envy them so much lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSdy141x3uE&feature=related[/youtube]

p.s these two guys must be like head ultras or summit cus every1 listens to em.

go for it mate, anything that increases the effectiveness of city's '12th player' is good in my book.

if it doesnt work out then its only you that has lost out on it, but lets be honest - the megaphone will come in right handy shouting the wife for a brew when she is downstairs and you are in bed!!!

or scaring elderly neighbours, in fact, im getting one as well :)

jrb said:
All I ask is that you cut me some slack.
I know some people are against it. That's fair enough. I have no problem with that.
As I've stated on numerous occasions, I'm not trying to take the singing section/s over. The lads in 111, 110 and 109 already do a great job. I just want to try and add to it.
All I'm asking for is a bit of support and backing at certain times during the game. Please spread the word throughout the blocks.
Also. If any of you can be bothered after the game, I wouldn't mind some honest feedback, be it good or bad.
BTW. Let's get behind the lads tonight, have a good laugh, and have a good sing song and banter with the Aris fans.
jb

I'm doing some fan stuff in City Square so if you can get there about 45 mins before kick off I'll ask you about it and you can get your message across to everone via the screens! :o)

If not I might be doing some half time fan stuff in the ground, where r u gonna be sat mate?

im_still_here said:
look how much effect it has for poznan this is just a normal europa league game like we have tonight. i envy them so much lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSdy141x3uE&feature=related[/youtube]

p.s these two guys must be like head ultras or summit cus every1 listens to em.

The megaphone should work..

they actually have a full blown P.A system pointing towards the fans!

That's awesome!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.