Picking Up The Megaphone Today

Looking foward to hearing it i'm in 209 tonight

well done for having the nuts to do it and taking a pro-active approch to the hot topic of the atmosphere

timesprout said:
i was waiting for a Trigger rugby tackle for instigating standing
Exactly, I admire you're spirit op but as soon as you start anything that's not considered suitable the stewards will be in!!

if you can get the words ocolot and tupperware out of the megaphone without sounding stupid I`ll get you a pint!

Thanks for the constructive comments. I stand in block 110. I'll try and have a quick chat with the group of lads at the top of the block who start all the songs. Just to keep them in the loop and to ask for their support. I'll also have a chat with those stood around me, just to make sure they don't mind a bit of ear ache. Danny. Thanks for the offer. Want to keep a low profile at first. If it eventually takes off, I don't mind doing a quick interview. I've still got to email the club for the Ok, but I'm hoping it won't be a problem getting the go ahead.
Jb.

jrb said:
Thanks for the constructive comments. I stand in block 110. I'll try and have a quick chat with the group of lads at the top of the block who start all the songs. Just to keep them in the loop and to ask for their support. I'll also have a chat with those stood around me, just to make sure they don't mind a bit of ear ache. Danny. Thanks for the offer. Want to keep a low profile at first. If it eventually takes off, I don't mind doing a quick interview. I've still got to email the club for the Ok, but I'm hoping it won't be a problem getting the go ahead.
Jb.

thats us :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.