Picking Up The Megaphone Today

You have done what I was thinking of doing so 1000 out of a 1000 for carrying it out.

I am in 221 so if you are near and need a lift to keep it going then youve got it from me mate.

Otherwise keep it going for as long as you can as I was in Aris and they were fucking loud and intimidating towards the team.

Lets get the set list

City, the best team in the land and all the world

WE ARE CITY from Maine Road

Invisible Man

Blue Moon

THe City is ours

YOUVE HAD YOUR DAY OUT NOW FUCK OFF HOME

Landsdowne Rd, we are coming

34 years waiting for the chance, to take my missus to the Valentines dance
but for 34 years weve been waiting to play in Aris, WHO THE FUCK ARE ARIS.

Uwes grandad bombed the Stretford End

Kippax give us a song

North Stand give us a song.

My boss is coming, someone take over.

Come on you mighty blues

Best of luck mate, I'll try my best to join in all the time from 210. Think it would be best if you did quite a few songs where you can get a response:

Oh when the blues go marching

Oh when de Jong goes sliding in

Who are weee? (blue army)

Oh Manchester is wonderful

Maybe even start a Poznan during the match and not just when we've scored. Good luck anyway

I will be in 110 and backing you all the way mate and im sure that others will too.

I have respect for you because it must take some bollocks to give it a go!

mcfcirlam said:
You have done what I was thinking of doing so 1000 out of a 1000 for carrying it out.

I am in 221 so if you are near and need a lift to keep it going then youve got it from me mate.

Otherwise keep it going for as long as you can as I was in Aris and they were fucking loud and intimidating towards the team.

Lets get the set list

My boss is coming, someone take over.

Don't know that one Liam...How does it go mate?

im_still_here said:
look how much effect it has for poznan this is just a normal europa league game like we have tonight. i envy them so much lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSdy141x3uE&feature=related[/youtube]

p.s these two guys must be like head ultras or summit cus every1 listens to em.

Brilliant

OK.

Picked the megaphone up, put the batteries in it and had a few goes of it.

The siren is f***ing amazing(sorry for swearing) Seriously. I'm scared to even use it. I can see the stewards and police piling down and taking me out. Lol! I'd advise anyone stood near me to wear some ear plugs. Getting a few feedback problems when singing the songs ATM. Trying to find the right volume level, so this stops. I'll Google that problem to see if I can sort it out. It's not the best megaphone money can buy, but it's decent enough to belt out a few songs. I'm going to contact the club now to see if they'll let me take it in. If nothing else it should be a blast, even for one game, especially if people go along with it. Then again, it might get on peoples nerves by the end of the night. We'll soon find out. ;-)<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:47 pm --<br /><br />
Joga Bonito said:
im_still_here said:
look how much effect it has for poznan this is just a normal europa league game like we have tonight. i envy them so much lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSdy141x3uE&feature=related[/youtube]

p.s these two guys must be like head ultras or summit cus every1 listens to em.

Brilliant

I've got a spare pair of speakers if you want me to bring them as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.