pictures of city fans away?

2vb3eoy.jpg

coleridge said:
BS said:
armadillo495 said:
14noe9z.jpg
Here's another pic from Bournemouth away, late 80's

PMSL at this one. The way the inflatables got more and more random. 'i might not have a banana but I do have a rubber dinghy.'

Funny, funny memories. The Frankensteins fighting at West Brom were a highlight of that era.

Although the crowd surfacing 'Paddling Pool' [had it's own song, FFS] was the existential zenith.

great frankentein fight it was.It was MY frankenstein and Kevin Cummins the famoous photographer had the other.Cost twenty five pounds from a shop in Salford and was a pain to blow up!! Nearly killed me.

sy3yguse.jpg

Blues celebrating just after today's goal

Edit. Well that didn't work! Frickin TapaTalk!!!

clp1000 said:
fathellensbellend said:
clp1000 said:
Name the game ?

1z1a5ut.jpg

i want to say sittard in 1993

we drew with psv and won on pens, and then lost to lisbon.

with a chorus of peter reids blue and white army banging on for about 20 minutes.

Spot on ! This is after the PSV game on that FRiday night, And yes we won on pens.
Great weekend and a top trip

Great trip,only realised later that the cops nearly called it off when they found out how many City fans were coming as there was a lot of police on leave - no PSV fans there either

Wonder if anyone has the album from late the 80s called Bananas - football fans against ID cards? Featured bands likem half man half biscuit.

I have it as someone told me I was on the cover,will try and scan and get it on here,dont think anyone will know which game it was taken at - great shot of City fans with inflatables - pictures also appeared in Shoot magazine the week after.

Bear with me re technology!

clp1000 said:
Kippaxsteps said:

Love this, I'm in the middle of that lot somewhere, remember it being a mad hot afternoon.
Great Pic
Remember this well, went down in the back of a van, Si Worrall Paris Angels drummer our driver whilst swigging from a 2l bottle of cider, arrived 3.40, got in Palace end via a helpful steward who took pity on us. Great day out loads of blues there. RIP Simon, never saw our title win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.