Pictures of your Dog

Posted a picture of my 3 huskies on here a while back.
Sadly about a month ago we had to make that trip to the vets that no owner wants to make.
My daughter has drawn this in his memory so thought I’d share.
Lord ‘Raiden’ God of ThunderView attachment 99093

And just by looking at him I can see he probably was a lord mate, cracking picture.

One of my beloved rescued Spaniels passed a couple of days ago. Her heart finally gave out after living with a serious murmer for a while...

I still have some medication here (it's very expensive), so if anyone has a dog on Cardalis, Cardisure, and Furosemide, I'm happy to post what we have left to you.

Bobbie.

What a smasher of a dog and what a life you gave the lass. Rainbow Bridge for her and I would hope amongst the heartache a feeling that you gave her everything you could.

One of my beloved rescued Spaniels passed a couple of days ago. Her heart finally gave out after living with a serious murmer for a while...

I still have some medication here (it's very expensive), so if anyone has a dog on Cardalis, Cardisure, and Furosemide, I'm happy to post what we have left to you.

Bobbie.
Pisser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.