Pictures of your Dog

One of my beloved rescued Spaniels passed a couple of days ago. Her heart finally gave out after living with a serious murmer for a while...

I still have some medication here (it's very expensive), so if anyone has a dog on Cardalis, Cardisure, and Furosemide, I'm happy to post what we have left to you.

Bobbie.

Attachments

• Bobbie web.jpg
    Bobbie web.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 32
One of my beloved rescued Spaniels passed a couple of days ago. Her heart finally gave out after living with a serious murmer for a while...

I still have some medication here (it's very expensive), so if anyone has a dog on Cardalis, Cardisure, and Furosemide, I'm happy to post what we have left to you.

Bobbie.
Sorry for your loss

Bobbie.
Sorry to hear that mate - she looks like a little beauty.

Bobbie.

R.I.P. Bobbie. A beauty.

I’d love to post a pic of our three cockers but it’s not happy viewing with the fire works ,
Two of the three are re- homed it’s absolutely horrific what they have to go through

Bobbie.
Sorry for this stay strong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.