Pictures of your Dog

RIP Titch, looks like a class dog that had a great life with you.

Mine drives me mental sometimes, but he's just the most good natured, innocent thing I've ever known. The idea of something like that happening to him...just thinking about the possibility makes me well up a little bit.

Must have been a horrific experience :(

Very sadly I lost my best mate "Little Titch" a couple of days ago, We got her from a rescue home about 6 years ago & she has been my constant companion more or less ever since, She was a truly wonderfull little Character.
Unfortunately we have elderly idiots living next door who decided during lockdown to import from a huge Dog from Romania (I dont know the breed) who the lady of the house has very little control over & the bloke of the house even less, sadd to say while I was down the other end of the garden cutting up wood there huge dog bulldozed its way through the fence / hedge & proceeded to attack Titch, by the time I was aware what was going on the huge dog had realeased its grip on Titch & she had managed to crawl back into our home,
Seeing the huge dog still in our garden I grabbed it by the collar to get it through the garden gate & off our land, I am a 16 stone builder & I could not move the Fuc#ing thing! so I went inside to care for Titch, put her in the car & straight to the vets where they found she had numerous broken ribs & huge internal damage & the only option was to put her to sleep,
I am still trying to come to terms with what happened hence my ramble, I have informed the police this morning & they are coming to see me tomorrow to have a chat, I have no idea what will happen if anything but all I can conclude is stupid people should not be in charge of huge (or any) dogs.
(Sorry about the ramble but I need to get my head round things & writing it down has helped a bit.)
View attachment 109449
That’s absolutely awful, so sorry for your loss of your beautiful friend.

RIP Titch, looks like a class dog that had a great life with you.

Mine drives me mental sometimes, but he's just the most good natured, innocent thing I've ever known. The idea of something like that happening to him...just thinking about the possibility makes me well up a little bit.

Must have been a horrific experience :(
Thanks, yep Not great, somehow you just go into auto pilot to try & get done what needs doing as soon as possible like getting her to the vets, its the next few hours & days when you keep going through what happened & wondering what you could have done different, give yours an extra fuss this evening :-)

Thanks, yep Not great, somehow you just go into auto pilot to try & get done what needs doing as soon as possible like getting her to the vets, its the next few hours & days when you keep going through what happened & wondering what you could have done different, give yours an extra fuss this evening :-)

She will have known you did all you could for her mate.

Very sadly I lost my best mate "Little Titch" a couple of days ago, We got her from a rescue home about 6 years ago & she has been my constant companion more or less ever since, She was a truly wonderfull little Character.
Unfortunately we have elderly idiots living next door who decided during lockdown to import from a huge Dog from Romania (I dont know the breed) who the lady of the house has very little control over & the bloke of the house even less, sadd to say while I was down the other end of the garden cutting up wood there huge dog bulldozed its way through the fence / hedge & proceeded to attack Titch, by the time I was aware what was going on the huge dog had realeased its grip on Titch & she had managed to crawl back into our home,
Seeing the huge dog still in our garden I grabbed it by the collar to get it through the garden gate & off our land, I am a 16 stone builder & I could not move the Fuc#ing thing! so I went inside to care for Titch, put her in the car & straight to the vets where they found she had numerous broken ribs & huge internal damage & the only option was to put her to sleep,
I am still trying to come to terms with what happened hence my ramble, I have informed the police this morning & they are coming to see me tomorrow to have a chat, I have no idea what will happen if anything but all I can conclude is stupid people should not be in charge of huge (or any) dogs.
(Sorry about the ramble but I need to get my head round things & writing it down has helped a bit.)
View attachment 109449
Feel for you can't imagine what your going through

IMG_4399.jpeg
Here’s my boy Louie, 13 1/2 years old.
Not only does he have cushings but we found out yesterday he’s got an adrenal tumour.
He’s also recovering from a ruptured cruciate, which he’s well on the mend with.
Taking every day as it comes.
I love my boy.

View attachment 109449
That is truly heart breaking, devastated to hear this .part of me angry as well.
Sorry to have heard this J.G

View attachment 109449
Think I'd be throttling the neighbours mate, a horrific thing to have happened.

View attachment 109449
Gutted for you mate (and it’s not a ramble), but you’re spot on, far too many people have dogs they’re nowhere near capable or suitable to be having, hope something gets done about it, ownership, dog law and the enforcement of those we have are appallingly lacking in this country.

R.I.P Titch :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.