Pictures of your Dog

It is with a heavy heart that I have to say that our beautiful girl, Farleigh, was put to sleep today.
She was such a lovely, beautiful girl who touched our hearts in so many ways and a best friend to us all, especially my son Ben.
We will miss her so, so much, but am happy that she is at peace now. Bless you my darling….
Sorry for your loss,I’m sure you gave her a wonderful life.

Finally managed to get all three sat still at last. Daisy, Poppy and Pep. (PS, don't tell rescue Poppy she actually isn't a Springer ;-) )

View attachment 115335

That's an absolutely brilliant photo, beautiful expressive faces and so much going on e.g what's the scoop with Poppy is she having an existential crisis or is that just her 3 day bender regret face?

Love the one at the back

That's an absolutely brilliant photo, beautiful expressive faces and so much going on e.g what's the scoop with Poppy is she having an existential crisis or is that just her 3 day bender regret face?

Poppy is from Cyprus. A street dog for her first year of her life. According to her EU passport, she is a 'Spaniel cross'. However there is a lot of the Cypriot Kokoni breed about her look, though they tend to be short, and she has long legs.
Wasn't intending to go back to having three again (Had two other Springers Berry and Goater with Daisy) but my wife saw her on the rescue centre's FB page and here we are ... ;-)

Rescuers were glad we took her as after assessing her, they thought she would take a lot to come out of her shell and settle, and we had experience. Others are rescues too, got Daisy at six months handed in by a family with two young girls. Don't know what went on but she is still terrified of kids. Now 5. Pep was found wandering the streets aged about 3, he is now almost 8.

However, she took to domestic life really well. Having others to learn from and see they are happy helped I reckon. And she adores her sis Daisy. She is very confident now and can be bossy, luckily Daisy is easy going, and Pep too, but will put her in her place if she goes too far. And she respects him and always responds well.

Her ears are very Kokoni like, and my nephews call them her Grealish hairstyle. :-) So glad we got her.

Seen here in their favourite place .... the beach.

NB, Yes, Daisy's harness is red, but it's black on the other side. ;-)

Dogs!.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.