Pictures of your Dog

Cooper R.I.P.
23:30 Mon 26th June.
Never reached his 2nd birthday.
View attachment 84582
I’m so sorry to read this devastating news, ive not checked this thread for a couple of weeks, so apologies for my late post.I remember when lost your previous dog Boey and were considering getting Cooper but had concerns about making comparisons.I know from the pictures you’ve posted on here you gave Cooper a great life for the very short time he was with you.
My heart goes out to you and your family for your sad loss.

RIP COOPER

I had decided to bow out of here for a while, as quite honestly, I’ve been a mess for the past week and these three days in particular, but thank you all for your kind words and concerns.
I went back to work today and faced some of my demons. Had a good chat with the woman I work with that I got Cooper from last June.
I was a total wreck yesterday but somehow pieced together the logic of our experience with the dog over the last year and our interactions with the vet since last Thursday.

There is a complex set of circumstances that I’m sure neither me, the vet or the previous owner can verify 100% but I’ve put together what I consider a logical narrative that I can at least live with and explain without turning into a blubbering mess and doesn’t angrily point blame anywhere. I feel that would be counterproductive.

I’m sure I’ll go into it at some stage in the future, but for now, poor old Cooper’s final diagnosis was leptospirosis, which is something he was vaccinated against.

The dog was such a happy soul who put a smile on the faces of strangers in the park, dog owners and parents with children alike.
He didn’t deserve what turned out to be a horrible last four days.

All I’ll say to all you owners out there is, bring them to a yearly check up and make sure they have whatever boosters they require.
Stay strong pal.
It's awful to loose a dog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.