Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

The heavens have just opened in the city centre, I see an Apache war dance on the cards....

6AGlQ2.gif

The "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk" Is winding the fuck outta me...
We had a thread about it a while back, think we all agreed anyone who left that setting on on Tapatalk was a complete and utter ****.

Sent from my HP Probook 6560b using Google Chrome.

i dont think he will get enough though with just one up front. I think someone whos more happy to be a bench player would be better, someone like negredo a few years back ? i would be delighted if we got him aubameyang though

Of course he will.... PEA will play wide on occasion for me. Nacho will be the first sub on most occasions. Start in cups and against the lower half teams in the league. Aguero will get an injury as per. ACON starts in Jan also, which means we can't rely on PEA then so Nacho will get plenty of game time. It's a squad game, especially with the amount of games in Europe these days. PEA is exactly what we need. Someone who can play wide but be a top centre forward when required.... Griezmann would have been my first choice, but this is a great move if true. Nacho is a great prospect, but a year or two off the regular starting level. Too much football too young is not necessarily a good thing.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.