Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Does Auba need loads of space to be effective? Teams will probably sit really deep against us now that we have Pep, restricting all the space. I hope he can still be effective in such games. I honestly don't know if he is, just asking the question.

Does Auba need loads of space to be effective? Teams will probably sit really deep against us now that we have Pep, restricting all the space. I hope he can still be effective in such games. I honestly don't know if he is, just asking the question.

Not really, he's far from afraid to try a trick or turn and happy to take his man on, doesn't always get it right but enough that you'd encourage him. Good poacher and good in the air as well.

Still, he's no Griezmann :)

I really hope teams sit deep against us, we'll break the goals for tally by some margin...

Has he been part of a counter attacking team? Yes. Are there similarities to Vardy transfer to Arsenal. Yes. Is he better than Vardy? Yes. £40m better? No.

I hope it's done for under £50m or this could be a long summer.

All IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.