Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Don't think he's angling for another contract when he just signed one just last season till 2021 and he doesn't have a release clause like a Laporte. Most likely he's seen our project vs the rebuild at Dortmund + the Pep factor and is angling for a move to us.

I also wouldn't read to munch into the romance about him wanting to play for Madrid bc of a family promise. Remember Dybala said he would swim to Barca to play for them and he plays as us on FIFA? He quickly only wanted to stay in Italy and signed for Juve and started stacking his house with Juve memorabilia.

Some good points yeah. I don't get too excited about these stories until pen has met paper!

I think you're point about our project vs Dortmund rebuild is most important. He's probably got 'Delph-Syndrome' in that, he was commited to the cause, but after seeing other key players leave he's lost faith and can't see himself playing there anymore.

It's interesting regardless. If we get him it will be a top, top signing.

My major wory about this deal is the ACN. Chances are 2 of our 3 strikers won't be with us in Jan/Early Feb. My other worry is his passing ability 69% is a bit shit - then again if Pep's happy then so be it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.