Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Given the scenario at Dortmund, with hem already losing Hummels, Gundogan and with Mkhitaryan refusing to sign a contract with 1 year left - and the fact he's 26, just scored 39 goals in 46, and Has 4 years left on his contract....

I just can't see them selling for £54m, let alone go down from there.

That would be great business.
I agree. German Bundesliga POTY and a striker to boot when you don;t need to sell goes for record fees. I am not sure he really is that good, but I do think he'd be a massive upgrade on the weakest part of our squad. Chance of success 5%. Would I like it to happen? yes. However I am sure there are a lot of other up and coming strikers out there. I'd like City to go for the Ox at Arsenal. Not a striker, but capable of playing as a wide forward. Seems to have stopped progressing and very talented player who can get goals from the right hand side.

Yep makes sense as Pep wants his full team for preseason. Im guessing out of Auba, Sane, and Laporte; Stones will take the longest to be finalised?

I expect Sane will still be in the Euros after Stones has been knocked out ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.