Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Interesting the amount of good work he does out of the box in those clips as well. If I were to believe some on here, I'd have him down as a strict number 9!

His link up play and awareness are pretty damn good. Not as one dimensional as some would believe. Hardly anytap ins as well

There are other reports he is happy so if pep is going to give him a chance at this point he is staying
With all due respect I don't think it'll be his decision, if Pep wants rid he'll be gone. I'm not suggesting that will be the case, but if it is he'll go

With all due respect I don't think it'll be his decision, if Pep wants rid he'll be gone. I'm not suggesting that will be the case, but if it is he'll go
As i say at this point he is staying as pep is going to give him a chance to impress,pep knows him well from spain and if he doesn't fancy him he would be up for sale already

If we want a fast forward who doesn't lose possession regularly and eschews tap ins we could just stick with Navas

There are other reports he is happy so if pep is going to give him a chance at this point he is staying

If Pep gives him a chance then he has a chance of staying. Thats it. His chance will be in July and August, not in September-May.

For what it's worth: Breaking news! @mcfc have offer of £65 million for Pierre Emerick Aubameyang rejected. More to follow #SSNHQ (SkySports)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
If that is 65 mill euros I could see that being rejected . Can't see us offering £65 mill straight off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.