Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Talented player. No idea why anyone is complaining about the prospect of him here

Wow, great vid! Originally thought he would go to the Real, but the recent links with us have really got me excited. If we get Auba what an attack we'll have, top 4 in Europe easily.

Auba is a game changer, will be worth every penny IMO. Not only because of his goals and assists but will also take the pressure off Aguero's shoulders.

If we get him, the league is ours without a doubt and I wouldn't be surprised if we reach the at least the semis in the Champions League again and cement our place among Europe's elite (to all the doubters thinking this season was a one-off).

Gundogan from deep and De Bruyne providing the service for Aguero and Auba, mouthwatering!!!!

I agree. German Bundesliga POTY and a striker to boot when you don;t need to sell goes for record fees. I am not sure he really is that good, but I do think he'd be a massive upgrade on the weakest part of our squad. Chance of success 5%. Would I like it to happen? yes. However I am sure there are a lot of other up and coming strikers out there. I'd like City to go for the Ox at Arsenal. Not a striker, but capable of playing as a wide forward. Seems to have stopped progressing and very talented player who can get goals from the right hand side.
Well it's not championship manager and luckily your wishes and percentages chances have zero meaning in the real world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.