Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

I have now idea what we are doing with him, I am just saying what the tweet says. He will get a chance to stay. That is very different from saying he is in Pep's plans for the next season. I presume if we think we might sell him we would do some work on that front so we don't have to start looking for a buyer in August.

I suspect the reality will be that there are only two or three who will be in Pep's plans from day one, the rest will be given the same chance to stay.

Shocked how quiet this thread this, he is one of the top 5 strikers in the world for me and we have the opportunity to link him with the best striker in the world

Such a great player. Have been following from his early days at St.Ettiene when he was certainly raw but his talent was there for all to see, Dortmund took a punt which I would of loved city to do and under Klopp and Tuchel have transformed him into in my opinion, the 4th best striker in world football, behind Aguero, Suarez and Lewandoski, him and Kun partnering each other would be a joy to watch!

Such a great player. Have been following from his early days at St.Ettiene when he was certainly raw but his talent was there for all to see, Dortmund took a punt which I would of loved city to do and under Klopp and Tuchel have transformed him into in my opinion, the 4th best striker in world football, behind Aguero, Suarez and Lewandoski, him and Kun partnering each other would be a joy to watch!

Rashford?

which are the twitter sites that resemble something of at least 50 percent not wum i cannot remember ones from last summer as it seems my memories of all things last summer were based around KDB and by the end of August i was sick of the name Wolfsburg but on the good side i was pretty well fluent in German

which are the twitter sites that resemble something of at least 50 percent not wum i cannot remember ones from last summer as it seems my memories of all things last summer were based around KDB and by the end of August i was sick of the name Wolfsburg but on the good side i was pretty well fluent in German

Gave me a head ache reading that. Punctuation is your friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.