Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Doubt it is true. Maybe more letting Arsenal know we have another option to Sanchez. I'd be happy with either, or both...(if only) but would add something different to our attack now we have wing backs who can cross a ball.

Doubt it is true. Maybe more letting Arsenal know we have another option to Sanchez. I'd be happy with either, or both...(if only) but would add something different to our attack now we have wing backs who can cross a ball.

+1 wish we made a move earlier for him considering the aerial threat he offers, would offer more diversity to our attack than sanchez

I think he'd be well suited to the Premier League, but I'm a bit sceptical about the rumours.

I think he'd be well suited to the Premier League, but I'm a bit sceptical about the rumours.

I feel the same. I think he'd thrive with Mendy and Walker on either side, given his pace and positioning acumen and I think he'd be a solid addition.

That said, I feel it's a bit of a "who's left?" link at this point. A touch lazy too - Pep needs a striker. City continue to waste north of 80% of their opportunities every game. Sanchez could well stay and Mbappe seems destined to PSG, so, well, how about Aubameyang again? City wanted him before, so maybe he's still an option? - Problem is though, while it could be things haven't changed from City's end, it's hard to say Dortmund are in the same position they were even a few weeks ago, let alone last year. Dembele will go to Barca for over £100m and, honestly, they probably don't want the headache of finding Auba's replacement so late in the window.

All a bit dubious for me, and I think we all, like Pep, would prefer Sanchez anyway in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.