Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

No but I'd take Laca for 18 months. He'd improve us and allow us to see what our young forwards have got.

Bring in a Kane or a younger alternative and we might lose the younger players.
Lacazette has been a curious one. He’s always played 30+ league games in a season, both for Arsenal and Lyon, so generally fit, but while he was regularly able to break 20+ goals for Lyon, he’s never scored more than 14 in London. Tougher league, I know, but I just don’t think he’s had good service.

We definitely need another left winger, so why not buy an aged prick to allow Mendy to Instagram them together with his car collection.

Saka, ESR or Martinelli? Yes.
PEG? No

Op, you've waited 13 years to post something and you come up with this shite, lookin forward to 2034 for more shits and giggles...

He's a strange one. He has all the ability in the world but has the same attitude as Adebayor etc.

If we signed him he would be amazing I'm sure for a season then he'd be kicking off. There's a good reason no one's come in for him despite his goals for Arsenal.

It's a no from me, but if the price was good I'd be interested on no more than a 2 year deal

Well hes scored goals wherever hes been and bagged plenty in a very average arsenal side. Sure he would of bagged one of those first half chances against spurs. Genuinely dont think we need a world beater to improve the team this season - just a decent finisher who is mobile enough to play in peps system - so not Dzecko.

Ide have him, top player. We need a plan B if Kane doesn’t work out.
the chances we create and miss FFS! Torres is young and hit and miss. Jesus good goal ratio but needs support.

He's a strange one. He has all the ability in the world but has the same attitude as Adebayor etc.

If we signed him he would be amazing I'm sure for a season then he'd be kicking off. There's a good reason no one's come in for him despite his goals for Arsenal.

It's a no from me, but if the price was good I'd be interested on no more than a 2 year deal

Well it seems like we are putting everything into getting Kane and hopefully the club have a decent plan B - cos I dont fancy our chances this season without a striker. The amount of easy chances we miss is unreal.

Ide have him, top player. We need a plan B if Kane doesn’t work out.
the chances we create and miss FFS! Torres is young and hit and miss. Jesus good goal ratio but needs support.
Yep, couldn't agree more. No Sergios gone we havent got a natural finisher at the club - maybe Torres could be the man, but a its a big risk to be relying on a converted winger and unfortunately Jesus doesn't seem to be in the picture at the moment.

Well it seems like we are putting everything into getting Kane and hopefully the club have a decent plan B - cos I dont fancy our chances this season without a striker. The amount of easy chances we miss is unreal.
I agree mate. If Spurs think we're looking at Aubamayang as an alternative, it might make them think twice about keeping an unhappy player on their books.

I'm absolutely sure Aubamayang would win us the league but he would be a problem in future, no doubt about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.