Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Why do people keep saying “go all in for Haaland” or highlight “he has a release clause” it’s all good and we’ll his fee being £85m or whatever it is but he’ll go to whoever offers the most wages and his agent the fattest kickback… And that won’t be City 100%, in fact I’d bet we are not even close to the top 3 offers he gets. No chance Haaland joins City now or ever in my opinion.

I think it was a reasonable suggestion by the OP and deserves more sensible discussion.

If he was at the level he was when Arsenal bought him then he would be a good option. Was his decline last season the player slowing down or him playing in a poor Arsenal side - iirc he was shunted out onto the wing too.

I would have him on a two year contract for a fee of £25M if the Kane deal does not happen but iwth two years left on his contract Arsenal would probably want double that.

He clearly has a bad attitude but he can certainly finish and has height. If we don’t get Kane maybe Auba to us and Bernardo to Arsenal both on loan for a season? They both want out and we can then get Haaland next summer

I'd have him on loan for a season if we were in dire straits with the Kane situation, but no chance I'd touch a permanent transfer.

If we get Auba now on loan and then next season we wouldn’t be tied to getting Harry. We would have more first class striking options by then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.