Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

It was. It is steep but there are very few top strikers around nowadays. Add that to new tv money and that's market value. Lukaku is valued at about 65mil by Everton so I'd say that's about right.
When you compare him to Lukaku that doesn't look such bad value I guess...
In Pep we trust.

The guy who said we were close now says its between us, real and chelsea. Again, take it with a pinch of salt, but he usually knows his stuff, so who am i to question?

Aubameyang > Real Madrid
Benzema > PSG
Ibrahimovic > Salford

Vardy > Arsenal
Sanchez > City

:)

When you compare him to Lukaku that doesn't look such bad value I guess...
In Pep we trust.
city need a replacement for negredo and the lad from germany plays more like adebayor.. lukaku is association trained good in the air and plays in the prem so is worth a lot moe

Aubameyang > Real Madrid
Benzema > PSG
Ibrahimovic > Salford

Vardy > Arsenal
Sanchez > City

:)

Don't think you'll be seeing Benzema in PSG or France with the comments he's been making. Plus he's ex Lyon.. Bad timing. PSG also want Lacazette still.

I guess you want the next Bony then.
bony is 5 foot 10 lukaku is 6 foot 3 bony is slow lukaku is fast both have poor first touches bot then so does aubameyang who is also scared of the physical game its not about who we get in its about getting the best out of aguero .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.