Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

What we cant forget is that Pep likes goals from midfield....its not all about the strikers.....Aubameyang would give us what Neymar gives Barcelona......Aubameyang is very comfortable playing from a wibe position and would be an excellent fit for Pep's system if we were in for him.......I agree, doesnt seem many rumours that he is a target for us but when you look at his playing style and what Neymar offers Barcelona, he could make the same impact.......(not saying he is as good as Neymar because he isnt but just trying to explain why I think he would be a good fit!)

There is the anti-auba camp and there is the get it done camp... This is the right summary for the get it done camp...frankly I think the get it done people are more informed on this guy but I'm biased...fair to mention that if it it happens...it's a Pep signing as well.

Do we really think we'll push a tall, strong striker out wide to accommodate Kun ? Think we may see Kun shifted wide in a front three with Sterling/Sane. Great to have that flexibility and would love to see this guy at the club.

Do we really think we'll push a tall, strong striker out wide to accommodate Kun ? Think we may see Kun shifted wide in a front three with Sterling/Sane. Great to have that flexibility and would love to see this guy at the club.

Pep has form for doing that with a striker, it worked to great effect at Barca with David Villa, so dependint on who we being in it wouldn't be a surprise to see Aguero wide left in an attacking three. If we can replicate the success of Barcelona's front three a slight change in roles shouldn't limit Aguero's scoring record either.

39 goals, can play right wing instead of navas when sergios is fit, player of the year, would have him in a heartbeat and is the the player we are linked with which I want to happen the most

bony is 5 foot 10 lukaku is 6 foot 3 bony is slow lukaku is fast both have poor first touches bot then so does aubameyang who is also scared of the physical game its not about who we get in its about getting the best out of aguero .
Lukaku wouldn't bring the best out of Aguero. Would rather having a a technically proficient footballer who can score. Really DeBryune is that guy, we just need a winger forward to take up the wings. Asensio or Soufaine Boufal are 2 quite productive young players

Not that keen on Aubameyang, to be honest. I'd go all out for Sanchez, if the rumours about him are true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.