Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

FFS, he was strongly linked to the current European Champions. Anyone who thinks a Bundesliga Player of the Season, who beat the likes of Lewandowski, Muller, Draxler, Vidal etc. for it, is just a Walcott with a bit of skill is either a Rag or he needs to get his head checked. XD

Is he the kind of attacker that also puts his pace to good use in terms of pressing? That's Dortmund's style, so I assume the answer is yes? As much as I love Kun and Kev, neither of them can really be arsed pressing, so we need a forward with that mentality.

Fuck me didn't see this one coming.
With the roses due on stage in 2 mins and counting and this news I feel like breakdancing.
Pep flexing his muscles big time.
Very excited by this.

Really not sure about this, he's a phenomenal player of course but I really don't think we need to reinforce the striker position, this just reminds me of past transfer windows where we keep buying more and more attacking players only for us to lose or draw numerous games because we refuse to reinforce our midfield and fullbacks.

Besides that this adds yet another attacking player who'll expect to start every game, I just can't fit all of Aguero, Aubameyang, De Bruyne, Silva and Sterling into one lineup.

Straight on the transfer forum when the news broke. He's exactly what we need, a top goalscorer! Aguero, Aubameyang and Nacho is a great strike force all with different aspects to their game. City mean business this summer.

€75m/£58.5m according to the City correspondent from Goal. Would mean it's not the transfer record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.