Pies at the match today

scall11

I was gutted to try a couple of pies today and see the Hollands logo on them...because they were the crappest pies I've ever tasted!! Gutted, as I love Hollands pies.

Oh and 2-1. Nice one.
:o)

scall1 said:
I was gutted to try a couple of pies today and see the Hollands logo on them...because they were the crappest pies I've ever tasted!! Gutted, as I love Hollands pies.

Oh and 2-1. Nice one.
:o)

yep i had a chicken balti...it was shit and overcooked!

oh well

Damn yeah, I just realised that when I posted it! Duhhhhhhhh. To be fair though, I did miss Sturridge's goal, so my eyes only saw 2-1!

Well I had a meat & potatoe and it was 2 pound twenty's worth of heaven mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mr t said:
Well I had a meat & potatoe and it was 2 pound twenty's worth of heaven mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well, if you weren't on the lower tier behind the goal, then you probably did get a decent pie. I didn't realise that pies could be reduced to ashes like that! Think they've been cooking them since their last home game!

the cheese burgers were fucking horrible, i took one bite and then went on to launch it at a steward when roberts scored. it worked!

The steak and ale one was mint....

As for the beef barm, potatoes and gravy at the Fernhurst, best 4.95 Ive ever spent on food at a football match

scall1 said:
mr t said:

Well, if you weren't on the lower tier behind the goal, then you probably did get a decent pie. I didn't realise that pies could be reduced to ashes like that! Think they've been cooking them since their last home game!

was you the one shouting to the foreign lad to change it by calling him joe? pies in lower tier were like rock!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.