Pisstake

spiritofMVF

I actually think its a pisstake that they are taking orders for a kit that nobody has seen properly. What is with all the secresy shit! When they have the new designs they should fucking put then on the website and stop fucking around with all the PR shit!

I think it's just exactly the same as when a band releases an album!
They set a release date and that date has to be adhered to probably for legal reasons, then they release singles to give you a sneaky-peak at what their new album has to offer, they might do a few gigs here and their to promote the album, then they might allow you to pre-order the album on their official website lets say 2 days before HMV/Amazon have it to sell, but they dont actually allow you to have a full listen or full hard copy to the whole album until it is officially released!

Are you gonna complain about your favourite band next time they do exactly this!? Im not! and im not complaining about City doing it with the kits! Umbro did the exact same thing with the new England white kit and nobody died from the suspense of it all and the kits were actually fucking excellent; as im sure ours will be!

Plus dont you think its all abit exciting!?
or is everyone still in a mood cos the website didnt allow them to pre-order their shirts and get Doves tickets for free because it fucked up for a few hours and will probably be absolutely fine by tomorrow but everyone wants to prove to the world that they are City's biggest fan by getting in that first 2500? Alan says; "ooh Dan my shirt came through the post at 9.27:36 on Tuesday! when did you get yours?" "I got mine from the City Store on Wednesday mate!" replies Dan. Alan thinks; "haha, this guys not as big a City fan as me!"

danburge82 said:
I think it's just exactly the same as when a band releases an album!
They set a release date and that date has to be adhered to probably for legal reasons, then they release singles to give you a sneaky-peak at what their new album has to offer, they might do a few gigs here and their to promote the album, then they might allow you to pre-order the album on their official website lets say 2 days before HMV/Amazon have it to sell, but they dont actually allow you to have a full listen or full hard copy to the whole album until it is officially released!

Are you gonna complain about your favourite band next time they do exactly this!? Im not! and im not complaining about City doing it with the kits! Umbro did the exact same thing with the new England white kit and nobody died from the suspense of it all and the kits were actually fucking excellent; as im sure ours will be!

Plus dont you think its all abit exciting!?
or is everyone still in a mood cos the website didnt allow them to pre-order their shirts and get Doves tickets for free because it fucked up for a few hours and will probably be absolutely fine by tomorrow but everyone wants to prove to the world that they are City's biggest fan by getting in that first 2500? Alan says; "ooh Dan my shirt came through the post at 9.27:36 on Tuesday! when did you get yours?" "I got mine from the City Store on Wednesday mate!" replies Dan. Alan thinks; "haha, this guys not as big a City fan as me!"

No bullshit, its exactly what I said it was PR shit, if the kits that good it would sell just as good the day release it and if it dosnt then the fans decide. You dont go and buy a car you have never seen. Why should this be any different

can you honestly say you have never bought a shirt for £45 having only seen its collar. stop being so fussy ffs!

Actually it must break all kinds of consumer laws mustn't it.

Imagine if you took it back to the shop for it "Not being as described"...I can see it now.

Me: I've brought this shirt back and would like a refund please.

Shop: Why?

Me: It's not as described

Shop: Well we hadn't really described it when you ordered it, so how can it not be as described?

Me: Erm............

But unless we've all been asleep for 3 months there have been pictures and links to every single new kit we will have and ive seen all of them and know exactly what im buying when i get it! why hasnt everyone else!

Like i say Umbro did the exact same thing with the new England kit and it all worked out great!

danburge82 said:
But unless we've all been asleep for 3 months there have been pictures and links to every single new kit we will have and ive seen all of them and know exactly what im buying when i get it! why hasnt everyone else!

Like i say Umbro did the exact same thing with the new England kit and it all worked out great!

so just because you have seen it everybody else should have. How long have we been using leaked grainey pictures as a marketing tool!

This is just the sort of bullshit the red shit would come up with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.