Pisstake

spiritofMVF said:
I actually think its a pisstake that they are taking orders for a kit that nobody has seen properly. What is with all the secresy shit! When they have the new designs they should fucking put then on the website and stop fucking around with all the PR shit!

it will turn up and it will be that snide laser blue puma one that was doing the rounds

Spindash said:
Buy it when it comes out then.

If I like it when I see it properly then I will, didnt know there was a big prize for the person to own the new city strip 1st. Must have missed that one!

spiritofMVF said:
danburge82 said:
But unless we've all been asleep for 3 months there have been pictures and links to every single new kit we will have and ive seen all of them and know exactly what im buying when i get it! why hasnt everyone else!

Like i say Umbro did the exact same thing with the new England kit and it all worked out great!

so just because you have seen it everybody else should have. How long have we been using leaked grainey pictures as a marketing tool!

This is just the sort of bullshit the red shit would come up with

No i dont think everyone should have seen them if i have at all! But if you havent seen it dont be daft enough to buy it if you're worried about not liking it or the quality being shit! just have some common sense and wait, they're not limited edition, they will be on sale all season and you can walk into the store and try them on and decide whether to buy them then!

People are taking everything very seriously today, its just a sneak preview of our new kit! we're not going to Mars and this is just a sneak preview of the space ship they're sending us up in, that looks good on the pics, but when we get there it is a right old banger and theres every chance we will break down in the middle of space!

it's no different to say buying festival tickets for example. you don't know the line-up when they first release tickets. if u want to want to see who's playing then you have to wait you see the line up.

plus we've all seen the kits anyway, no suprises

danburge82 said:
spiritofMVF said:
so just because you have seen it everybody else should have. How long have we been using leaked grainey pictures as a marketing tool!

This is just the sort of bullshit the red shit would come up with

No i dont think everyone should have seen them if i have at all! But if you havent seen it dont be daft enough to buy it if you're worried about not liking it or the quality being shit! just have some common sense and wait, they're not limited edition, they will be on sale all season and you can walk into the store and try them on and decide whether to buy them then!

People are taking everything very seriously today, its just a sneak preview of our new kit! we're not going to Mars and this is just a sneak preview of the space ship they're sending us up in, that looks good on the pics, but when we get there it is a right old banger and theres every chance we will break down in the middle of space!

you dont need to tell me how to shop mate, I have been doing it for a long time. The initial post was about the marketing and PR bullshit that is surrounding this shirt launch. At the end of the day, it is a football shirt launch like we have done many times before. Why the bullshit this time around

Bluemoon115 said:
It's just a rumour, but apparently they will still be available after images are released.

Don't quote me on that though...

Hey no shit Sherlock, maybe some people dont want to be happyclappers and spend £45 on something just because it has a city badge on it without liking it!

Are you telling me there are city fans out there who have bought a kit in the past even though they didnt like it!

spiritofMVF said:
Bluemoon115 said:
It's just a rumour, but apparently they will still be available after images are released.

Don't quote me on that though...

Hey no shit Sherlock, maybe some people dont want to be happyclappers and spend £45 on something just because it has a city badge on it without liking it!

Are you telling me there are city fans out there who have bought a kit in the past even though they didnt like it!

the kit is not even officially out yet, it is merely available for pre-order. if umbro/city did release high quality pictures of the kit before it went on general sale, manchester would be flooded with counterfit kits costing both parties thousands of pounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.