Pitch invader charged

SkyeBlue said:
how the fk did a cock like that get a bird like that, she should slap him and get rid, makes her look a right twat just being associated with a nob like that shamefull.

Spitting is technically assault as he could have aids or hep c so the FA should be very carefull charging bellamy, he was technically assaulted and can charge the moron.

Looks like a slap to me anyway. Anyone slapping a rag is a hero in my book.

Technically assault "is committed when the accused ‘intentionally, or recklessly, causes another person to apprehend immediate and unlawful personal violence" (Fagan v M.P.C.)

What you are referring to is battery, which is the "actual intended use of unlawful force to another person without his consent" (Fagan v M.P.C.)

Spitting is battery (see for example Haystead v DPP)

His bird would get it!

Come on 100% manc, we need some photoshops ;-)

I might just be getting paranoid here but one thing that is really bugging me about this whole Bellamy debacle.

When you look at ALL the press pictures Bellamys hand is in a fist, it really looks like a good right hook, but that didnt happen! Look at the youtube clip earlier in in this post, Bellamys hand is NEVER in a fist, he pushed him in the face with an open hand. Has someone been doing "photoshop Bellers" job??? Have a look yourself...

Still absolutely gutted about yesterday, Fergietime strikes again and all this "thats why were champions" afterwards just sums up our thick imbred neighbours, they obviously dont see the irony... WANKERS THE LOT OF THEM...

Well said Robbo. I think I've figured it out. Looking at the photo again in the context of all the images of the event, it is quite clear that this photo shows Bellamy's hand closing after he had pushed the fan away. The fan's head was initially turned straight towards Bellamy. Bellamy pushed it away to the position you see in this photo.

Using this image to suggest the fan had been punched is a shocking editing decision from The Times.

I'm feeling a bit paranoid as well. I'm not for a moment advocating that people are following an anti-city, but the press are sensationalising things, as with the use of this photograph, and the FA and officials are being inconsistent in how they apply their rules. As a result, we have not been treated fairly.

Facebook

Anyone messaged our Chorley friend yet to let him know your thoughts? A bunch of us have. Try it out as its only what they would have done to that Palace fan should technology back then have been the same as it is now. Well pissed off with the publicity this kid has got.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=616607665&ref=search&sid=671127398.3552932991..1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 2932991..1</a>

Re: Facebook

LCBblue said:
How shit is Farmville?! WTF?!

Some people I went to school with mess on that crap, they must be bored out of their minds, someone posted the other day asking for a donkey or something along those lines to be sent lol
WTF is that all about lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.