Pitch Invaders ?

Ticket For Schalke said:
stony said:
2v9c9wp.jpg

Look at the thick twat. How old is he ? You think he'd know better at his age.

All that running around at his time of life when you're carrying that much fat can't be good for you either.

tbf stony, i've always had the impression you would look something of that ilk, no offence.

Oi you cheeker fucker I've still got all my own hair.

I don't see what all the fuss is about! If the 'invaders' were kamikaze reds, vinnie zab and nige would've caned them. If in fact they were blue, then they performed a two man pitch invasion! Well done you.

I agree that there are plenty of dicks about, but football seems to be slipping slowly away from the 'working man' and leaning towards entertainment.

My crusade for next season is to get the kids with nintendo ds's and comics out the north stand, and get some good old singers and standers into the north stand once again.

FFS i remember standing in the kippax, and geezers just pissing against the uprights, as it was a mission getting to the bogs! I'm not saying lets hark back to the days of the stench of piss or the millwall 'bricks'. Just something a little more Masculine than what we get now.

Know what you mean Glen, bit of a daft idea yeah. Might have held up the celebration a bit if they actually got on stage but think there are some over top comments on here (Shock of shocks, people on BM going overboard!) feels like some on here would have wanted death squads out for those on the pitch against Wigan in the playoffs.

The little kid was the best at the end when he ran on to give Mancini a hug. Fair play to Bobby for telling the security to leave it and walked the kid back to his seat himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.