Pitch Invaders ?

Pitch invasions led to fences being put up (firstly at the swamp esp after '74, and then everywhere else), these fences led to fans losing their lives at a game, and that led to the destruction of the terraces.
Fans stay off the pitch, players that leave the field of play to attack fans ....both should be banned.

2v9c9wp.jpg

I'm sure he's 1 of the dudes who got tossed out of Albert Square earlier!

Where I was stood, 3 proper fats bastards actually scaled the fence after the police & security had stopped anymore fans from getting in!!

We heard a lot of loud banging coming from behind this solid metal fence, and then some fat guy came over the top, fell off and hit the ground with a splat sound!! LOL

I think his fat cushioned the fall because he bounced up quickly enough just as 4 security dudes rugby tackled him to the floor trying to restrain him and I'm sure that's him!

Then just as that happened, we heard another load of noise coming from behind the same fence and 2 OTHER fat dudes who must have been his mates or brothers were trying to get over!!!

Both made it to the top but someone must have dragged them back from the other side! There was another load of banging then only one of them reappeared at the top again but this time with just an arm and a leg hanging over, then he seemed to get dragged down again until we could only see his fingertips.

Then we heard a screeching sound like someone scratching their fingernails down a chalkboard and another splat as he must have hit the ground on the other side!!! It was hilarious because the 3 of them looked proper desperate and seriously thought they could fight their way past GMP & the councils security team!!!

YCMIU!! LOL :-)

Had a brief scuffle with the black security guy at Nynex a year or so back over something and nothing

Strong as a fucking ox, decent bloke though.

I was near that fat **** as he got led down the tunnel and he was furious. Hope they gave him a sly dig downstairs

Santiago Street . said:
Had a brief scuffle with the black security guy at Nynex a year or so back over something and nothing

Strong as a fucking ox, decent bloke though.

I was near that fat **** as he got led down the tunnel and he was furious. Hope they gave him a sly dig downstairs

He wasn't going quietly either - how come it usually takes six coppers to take one out and only two City security men. Could be something to do with them not being able to be as 'persuasive' I'd guess.

What a shame ratface didn't invite us to play his team last night - could have had those two playing ;-)<br /><br />-- Wed May 25, 2011 10:52 am --<br /><br />
TheMightyQuinn said:
PaulBluemoon said:
You all cry at the game being watered down and the 'match day experiance' but as soon as somebody does what we ALL used to do they get flamed.

Cake and eat it.

Spot on.

Did you know whether he was a City fan just running up to congratulate the players - or a rag hoping to punch Bernard Halford, Tony Book or the players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.