Pitch Invasion?

The idiots who ran on the pitch before the final whistle should face a punishment, a ban for a period of years? Mental. It all went quiet on the boxer who jumped on Haaland after scoring didn't it. I wonder why, if anybody knows what punishment he got then lets work it out from there. That was someone who dived on the back of our most prized asset, entering the field of play.
He got a 3 year ban.

Maybe. We've been lucky to have the last game at home though in recent seasons. I think Brighton game was the last away we were presented the trophy, could be wrong though.
That was a great celebration. The Brighton fans were as excited in their own way as we were. I had a brilliant time at that one. Great day.

Right, who on BM got Neville onboard with the moaners?

I laughed when he said that. He said something like 'it's not your first title'. And I said (to myself, as he couldn't hear me), but it is our first fourth. Our anyone's for that matter. And then carried on watching in delight.

PS. 'Moaners'. Noted.

I laughed when he said that. He said something like 'it's not your first title'. And I said (to myself, as he couldn't hear me), but it is our first fourth. Our anyone's for that matter. And then carried on watching in delight.

PS. 'Moaners'. Noted.

Only joking about the moaning comment.

Read the X/Twitter comments from City fans.

‘That’s because you’ve never won 4 PL titles in a row Neville‘. :-)

Why would Neville continually talk about City?

Last edited:

I think he said it at the time of the coverage. And the papers are just running with it again as there's not much else on.

Unless he said it again more recently, on which case he is a bit of a boring repetitive twat.

Reactions: jrb

1716567213118.jpeg

You can understand why he's asking the question.

The answer's in the question Gary

Not really. It’s got nothing to do with Neville what City fans do. He knows why fans, not just City fans, invade a pitch because of a title win or promotion. Perhaps it’s because United fans have never invaded the pitch to celebrate United winning the PL trophy at Old Trafford when Neville played for United? Maybe he is sick of seeing PL title winning pitch invasions at the Etihad? Saying that, United fans did invade the pitch at Old Trafford when City relegated United. :-)

Not really. It’s got nothing to do with Neville what City fans do. He knows why fans, not just City fans, invade a pitch because of a title win or promotion. Perhaps it’s because United fans have never invaded the pitch to celebrate United winning the PL trophy at Old Trafford when Neville played for United? Maybe he is sick of seeing PL title winning pitch invasions at the Etihad? Saying that, United fans did invade the pitch at Old Trafford when City relegated United. :-)
Our fans have always run in the pitch. In fact in the 60s and 70s it was the norm. Apart from that Spurs FA Cup match it has usually been good natured. Neville should mind his own business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.