Pitch Invasion?

Our fans have always run in the pitch. In fact in the 60s and 70s it was the norm. Apart from that Spurs FA Cup match it has usually been good natured. Neville should mind his own business.

Exactly mate. He’s got too much to say about City. He should stick to talking about United as there’s plenty to talk about, with most of it being negative talk.

Last edited:
Exactly mate. He’s got too much to say about City. He should stick to talking about United, as there’s plenty to talk about, with most of it being negative talk.
Sick of twats like him telling us how we should live our lives. I am too old to invade pitches but am relaxed about youthful exuberance.

Reactions: jrb
The idiots who ran on the pitch before the final whistle should face a punishment, a ban for a period of years? Mental. It all went quiet on the boxer who jumped on Haaland after scoring didn't it. I wonder why, if anybody knows what punishment he got then lets work it out from there. That was someone who dived on the back of our most prized asset, entering the field of play.
Have you managed to work out what punishment should be administered yet?

Sick of twats like him telling us how we should live our lives. I am too old to invade pitches but am relaxed about youthful exuberance

Exactly mate. He’s got too much to say about City. He should stick to talking about United, as there’s plenty to talk about, with most of it being negative talk.
He's a dick and he's a Yonner, not a Mancunian.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.