Pitch invasion

I think the invasion only happened because of the circumstances in which we won the game. If we'd have won three or four nil nothing would've happened, it was fine yesterday just pure emotion let out

Why do people claim it makes the trophy presentation take longer? its not true. Fans on the pitch or not, the players will still be in the dressing room enjoying the moment, Pep having his say, then they'll have to do their post match stuff, media commitments, drug testing etc only then can they get themselves changed and prepped to come back out.
It delayed the stages and fences that is for sure. I doubt there was a doping control station set up yesterday, it isn't like they do it every game.

The players were back out after a few mins at Brighton. I am not sure why they arse about at home.

Didn't like it 1 bit
Only a matter of time before someone gets killed.
and what's the thing with wrecking the goals?
To be honest it's embarrassing and it ruined a lot of yesterday.
Please no more pitch invasions.

Villa fan blog video of the match from the Villa away end.

A bit of guff at the start, but once it gets to the ground, it's good.

Shows the pitch invasion for quiet a bit viewed from the Villa end.

Well worth watching. Stick with it.

Seems to be more disappointed for Liverpool than Villa.

I can’t recall any other than City?

Vague recollections of Blackburn doing one, but then again, think that was City as well!
Which is one of the reasons why we’re vulnerable on this. The vast majority of PL clubs haven’t had a problem with pitch invasions after winning the title. They’ll be happy if the FA and PL make an example of us and Everton

I think the invasion only happened because of the circumstances in which we won the game. If we'd have won three or four nil nothing would've happened, it was fine yesterday just pure emotion let out

well clearly, it wasn’t fine because we’re being investigated because their goalie was “assaulted”

Well it seems like the word assaulted has been grossly exaggerated in this instance
Not the point. The whole issue has deflected from our achievements. Gave the media a negative agenda. Incidentally, trashing the goalposts was also a gormless act but guess you thought that was just “fun” too

Didn't like it 1 bit
Only a matter of time before someone gets killed.
and what's the thing with wrecking the goals?
To be honest it's embarrassing and it ruined a lot of yesterday.
Please no more pitch invasions.
Not entirely sure this isn't sarcasm but if it's not, talk about an exaggeration. Pitch invasions in celebration aren't new they've been happening for decades and decades and nobody has come close to being killed by one. Some moron barely touched a keeper, and a bunch of idiots broke a post that would likely have been replaced anyway. it wasn't exactly Brian clough sucker punching anybody running past him levels of carnage was it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.