Pitch invasion

And goading the away fans which a fair few decided was the first thing they wanted to do.

I suspect those morons pictured on the goalposts will get a deserved ban too. Not hard to find are they!

Plenty of people as well thought the crowd wanted to watch them sliding about win their knees like some overgrown child and play football with a beach ball and refuse to go off.

They'll be temporary fences up next year
You mean the away fans that were singing Liverpool at us and stood their with champs league balloons like fucking toddlers?

I can’t find the post now but someone said they couldn’t remember what the deterrent to pitch invasion was at Wembley. Not sure if this will turn out ok but it’s from a video that my Canadian Granddaughter took when she was over.
I guarantee if we win the league last game of the season at home next year then plenty will get over that

I’ve no probs with a pitch invasion, in fact I like them and we’ve been doing them since the 1960s at City. Just leave the opposition players and staff alone.

I guarantee if we win the league last game of the season at home next year then plenty will get over that

I’ve no probs with a pitch invasion, in fact I like them and we’ve been doing them since the 1960s at City. Just leave the opposition players and staff alone.
If not it will be hilarious seeing the old fat bastards stuck in the middle of it

You mean the away fans that were singing Liverpool at us and stood their with champs league balloons like fucking toddlers?
Exactly. Villa fans were proper taking the piss while they were winning and they just got a fair bit back in return at the end. Nothing wrong with that - from them or us - as that's just football banter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.