Pitch invasion

One of the best ever pitch invasions.

No complaints from SKY or any fucker.

Blues piled on from every side. Looked like no blues jump up behind the goals when we score but sure looks like plenty ran on from that direction

i love a good pitch invasion, i think the problem people have with sunday was wrecking the posts and shoving their keeper. No need on either

Did anyone on BM complain when all the boom-mics were nicked when City inavded the picth at Ewood Park? Did they f*ck! I bet some of you have still got them at home.

A goal being damaged has got more coverage in the (football) media than the City coach being attacked by Liverpool fans throwing bottles, cans, bricks, etc at it.

Let's get the net incident into perspective. And the way City fans are treated by the media compared to Liverpool fans.

A storm in a tea cup that will soon be forgotten.
Hear what you’re saying but why give the media a stick to beat us with??
Why give them an excuse to criticise our behaviour

Totally unnecessary own goal imho.

Whilst breaking the goal post wasn't good, I'm genuinely shocked (or am I), that this event seems to have garnered way more attention than Liverpool fans throwing fucking bottles at a bus (with players on it) which broke windows ffs.... Then you've got the fact that when they won the league it was in the middle of the pandemic but still gathered in their thousands and didn't really get a lot of criticism for that either.... Thats also ignoring the fact that they shot a fucking fire work into a clock tower as well.

This has been totally blown out of proportion imo.

Blues piled on from every side. Looked like no blues jump up behind the goals when we score but sure looks like plenty ran on from that direction

i love a good pitch invasion, i think the problem people have with sunday was wrecking the posts and shoving their keeper. No need on either
There were a couple of lads attacked in that end that day after jumping up, so others probably sat on their hands. The other stands had too many city fans in to worry about that.

I was in that goal and it's the staunch Blackburn end. I paid £100 for the ticket outside from a tout. I was sussed out as a Blue pretty quickly and told I'd be alright so long as I didn't jump up if we scored. I wasn't worried about their fans, more getting thrown out for being in the wrong end. Funnily enough the lad sitting next to me on my left was a Blue too and we kind of quietly celebrated each goal together. Loads of us were in there keeping stumm until the final whistle.

A short compilation video.

Another video from the Villa end. The young lad doing it is pretty good. Listen to his Grealish comment as he's sat in the car going back home. Lol!

MELDREW(?) ;-) features again after ilkay scores the 3rd. Apologies if it's not you mate?

CAA56-B49-9-AE7-44-A1-96-CC-F04-E624-B532-D.jpg

AB0-C136-C-721-B-4-CB3-AED9-A554-E003-F155.png

Keep an eye out on some of stewards who are trying to grab anyone, chasing them, trying to bring them down, falling over, whilst 100's of people run past them. Why bother?

8-A39-B793-9-C5-D-4382-9899-83105-AACA044.jpg

The roar, noise, atmosphere is immence. This is how it feels to be an away fan in SSL1. I doubt you'll hear anything as loud or better at another away end in the PL.

Last edited:
A short compilation video.

Another video from the Villa end. The young lad doing it is pretty good. Listen to his Grealish comment as he's sat in the car going back home. Lol!

MELDREW(?) ;-) features again after ilkay scores the 3rd. Apologies if it's not you mate?

CAA56-B49-9-AE7-44-A1-96-CC-F04-E624-B532-D.jpg

AB0-C136-C-721-B-4-CB3-AED9-A554-E003-F155.png

Keep an eye out on some of stewards who are trying to grab anyone, chasing them, trying to bring them down, falling over, whilst 100's of people run past them. Why bother?

8-A39-B793-9-C5-D-4382-9899-83105-AACA044.jpg

The roar, noise, atmosphere is immence. This is how it feels to be an away fan in SSL1. I doubt you'll hear anything as loud or better at another away end in the PL.

Fucking little shit wanting Liverpool to win the league and slagging off Grealish ha ha, made up we ruined his day and the rest of that obnoxious fanbase, many of whom were probably Liverpool fans before Villa got promoted.

Fucking little shit wanting Liverpool to win the league and slagging off Grealish ha ha, made up we ruined his day and the rest of that obnoxious fanbase, many of whom were probably Liverpool fans before Villa got promoted.
Chill out you weirdo, he’s a kid. Fair play to him I say, and I really enjoyed his video as its the best view of the city fans celebrating I have seen so far.

Chill out you weirdo, he’s a kid. Fair play to him I say, and I really enjoyed his video as its the best view of the city fans celebrating I have seen so far.

Did you not see the ha ha I put in my post? It was tongue in cheek. Watch who you're calling a weirdo too. Also if his dad is going to stick him on social media he's going to have some comeback kid or not. My main joy was shutting up the gobby Villa fans and there's loads of videos out there of our fans celebrating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.