Pitch invasion

Don't post that, you'll have all the Sousers all over it.

No fake tickets though. ;-)
Someone has unbolted it on the inside for them to do that I reckon, maybe someone who didn't have a clue how to get out, you can see them move out the way in the white t-shirt.

Someone has unbolted it on the inside for them to do that I reckon, maybe someone who didn't have a clue how to get out, you can see them move out the way in the white t-shirt.
That is a serious breach of security.Since Albeidi used the same tactic to bomb the Arena ,Security are required to prevent people entering/rendering the ground .
Heads will roll.

Everton have just been charged for their pitch invasion.
Expect us to get charged in the next couple of weeks.

That is a serious breach of security.Since Albeidi used the same tactic to bomb the Arena ,Security are required to prevent people entering/rendering the ground .
Heads will roll.
That is absolutely piss poor - as you say that just can’t happen in this day and age.

The stupidity of going on the pitch despite the club warnings and the horrible pr and problems at other clubs in the preceeding games, just beggars belief. Condoning the vandalism of destroying our own goals just compounds it.
Have we learned nothing in the past 50 years.
Those of us at OT that day will tell you, it wasn't funny, and it should have been the last time it ever happened, yet some 'people' still think it's their right. I come to watch City, not watch numpties slide round the pitch instead of a presentation.

The stupidity of going on the pitch despite the club warnings and the horrible pr and problems at other clubs in the preceeding games, just beggars belief. Condoning the vandalism of destroying our own goals just compounds it.
Have we learned nothing in the past 50 years.
Those of us at OT that day will tell you, it wasn't funny, and it should have been the last time it ever happened, yet some 'people' still think it's their right. I come to watch City, not watch numpties slide round the pitch instead of a presentation.
Unfortunately with the opportunity for selfies on the pitch and the fact that no one will ever get charged to the high numbers on the pitch means that the problem will remain until clubs get hit with serious points deductions or playing behind closed doors

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.