Pitch invasion

The stupidity of going on the pitch despite the club warnings and the horrible pr and problems at other clubs in the preceeding games, just beggars belief. Condoning the vandalism of destroying our own goals just compounds it.
bWFpbi9rZWVwaW5nX3VwX2FwcGVhcmFuY2VzLmpwZw==

The stupidity of going on the pitch despite the club warnings and the horrible pr and problems at other clubs in the preceeding games, just beggars belief. Condoning the vandalism of destroying our own goals just compounds it.
Have we learned nothing in the past 50 years.
Those of us at OT that day will tell you, it wasn't funny, and it should have been the last time it ever happened, yet some 'people' still think it's their right. I come to watch City, not watch numpties slide round the pitch instead of a presentation.
It wasn't funny, but it meant I could get back to the bus while they were distracted.

Looks like the police have released a communication asking the public to help identify around 24 fans from the Villa game.

Detectives investigating Manchester City vs. Aston Villa disorder release CCTV of the individuals they want to speak to​

Main article content​

Navigation​

Appeals
News
14:30 13/07/2022
The disorder by a select number of individuals from both clubs during the final Premier League fixture of the 2021/22 season at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday 22 May 2022 included criminal damage and the use of pyrotechnics.
Detective Sergeant Nicholas Fernandes, of GMP’s City of Manchester North division, said: “The offences committed by certain individuals during this fixture put spectators’ safety at risk. This will not be tolerated and we are proactively working with Manchester City FC to identify the relevant individuals.
“We have already charged two suspects in connection with this disorder relating to another incident, but our investigation is very much ongoing and, following extensive enquiries, we are now in a position to appeal to the public for help to identify these individuals who we want to speak to.”
Anyone who can help officers identify those in the images or with any other information is asked to submit details via the dedicated phone number on 0161 856 3907.
Alternatively, details can be passed via our LiveChat function at www.gmp.police.uk or via the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 using the term 'Operation Pendant'.
Collage (1-6).png

Collage (7-12).png

Collage (13-18).png

Collage (19-23).png

Looks like the police have released a communication asking the public to help identify around 24 fans from the Villa game.

Detectives investigating Manchester City vs. Aston Villa disorder release CCTV of the individuals they want to speak to​

Main article content​

Navigation​

Appeals
News
14:30 13/07/2022
The disorder by a select number of individuals from both clubs during the final Premier League fixture of the 2021/22 season at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday 22 May 2022 included criminal damage and the use of pyrotechnics.
Detective Sergeant Nicholas Fernandes, of GMP’s City of Manchester North division, said: “The offences committed by certain individuals during this fixture put spectators’ safety at risk. This will not be tolerated and we are proactively working with Manchester City FC to identify the relevant individuals.
“We have already charged two suspects in connection with this disorder relating to another incident, but our investigation is very much ongoing and, following extensive enquiries, we are now in a position to appeal to the public for help to identify these individuals who we want to speak to.”
Anyone who can help officers identify those in the images or with any other information is asked to submit details via the dedicated phone number on 0161 856 3907.
Alternatively, details can be passed via our LiveChat function at www.gmp.police.uk or via the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 using the term 'Operation Pendant'.
Collage (1-6).png

Collage (7-12).png

Collage (13-18).png
Is this a spot the scouser competition?
I’m going number 16….what’s the prize?

Looks like the old bill are going after the crossbar crew
Bad grasses
Looks like a bit of over-kill to me. I honestly think GMP should have bigger priorities to follow than a few people chucking smokebombs on the pitch which are nowhere near as dangerous as flares. They could start by cleaning up the open drugs market in Picaddilly Gardens.
I am not condoing the idiots but I just don't think what happened was crime of the century. The police (not GMP to be fair) wouldn't turn out for me when I was burgled, when I had my car nicked, and when someone snatched money off me at a cash point! They said they had to prioritise incidents because they were short-staffed.

regardless if its right or wrong,has any other action been taken by police forces over pitch invasion’s last season as in wanting to apprehend numbers of pitch invaders,just seems to me that the focus is largely on Manchester City and those pitch invaders,what has the police done about the break in,criminal damage and assault at old Trafford,the Everton palace game and a few down the lower leagues deathly silence surrounding those incidents …

A lot or the young lads on here go to all the away games and travel Europe. It'll be a shame they'll probably get at least a 2 year banning order if caught

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.