Pitch invasion

It starts at the top and seeps down to the bottom.(special measures)

I was at the Townley when the Mibs attacked City fans and then made their way to the Corner Shop and attacked City fans again. The whole area was crawling with GMP, including spotters, but they somehow let the Mibs get to both pubs, streets apart, and to attack City fans.
So that makes them all cunts?

Those who disagree with self entitled social media vandals are doing a good job bumping the thread.

So that makes them all cunts?

I said GMP.

Not everyone who works for GMP.

Yes, from what I remember, GMP have been a sh*t Police force for most of my life.

I've always marvelled at the way GMP treat City fans compared to United fans, especially when City fans go to OT.

We obviously won't agree, but that's my opinion of GMP and I'll stick with it, regardless of what you think of GMP. You're entitled to your opinion of GMP.

Last edited:
I said GMP.

Not everyone who works for GMP.

Yes, from what I remember, GMP have been a sh*t Police force for most of my life.

I've always marvelled at the way GMP treat City fans compared to United fans, especially when City fans go to OT.

We obviously won't agree, but that's my opinion of GMP and I'll stick with it, regardless of what you think of GMP. You're entitled to your opinion of GMP.
I think that’s a fair comment. It is a badly run force and is in special measures for issues like fiddling the crime stats. I have seen some disgraceful things at Old Trafford over the years. There are decent officers but the leadership is shit and that goes back to the days of that lunatic James Anderton. Not as bad as Merseyside though where the force is rotten to the core.

Great use of GMP time. I just walked home through town, drugs being openly sold and used, GMP nowhere. Presumably they are busy looking at photos of excited teenagers running around a football pitch. Usual GMP policy of ignoring real crime and harvesting low hanging fruit.
Spot on, say something slightly mean on Twitter and the woke snowflake culture we live in will see the full force of the law come charging round to your house.

If your house is burgled or car stolen by street scum the dibble are nowhere to be seen.

Looks like the police have released a communication asking the public to help identify around 24 fans from the Villa game.

Detectives investigating Manchester City vs. Aston Villa disorder release CCTV of the individuals they want to speak to​

Main article content​

Navigation​

Appeals
News
14:30 13/07/2022
The disorder by a select number of individuals from both clubs during the final Premier League fixture of the 2021/22 season at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday 22 May 2022 included criminal damage and the use of pyrotechnics.
Detective Sergeant Nicholas Fernandes, of GMP’s City of Manchester North division, said: “The offences committed by certain individuals during this fixture put spectators’ safety at risk. This will not be tolerated and we are proactively working with Manchester City FC to identify the relevant individuals.
“We have already charged two suspects in connection with this disorder relating to another incident, but our investigation is very much ongoing and, following extensive enquiries, we are now in a position to appeal to the public for help to identify these individuals who we want to speak to.”
Anyone who can help officers identify those in the images or with any other information is asked to submit details via the dedicated phone number on 0161 856 3907.
Alternatively, details can be passed via our LiveChat function at www.gmp.police.uk or via the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 using the term 'Operation Pendant'.
Collage (1-6).png

Collage (7-12).png

Collage (13-18).png

Collage (19-23).png
Got to laugh at number 7! How old is he to be ballooning about on a crossbar

Snitches get stitches,fucking expecting people to grass up those who just where a bit over exuberant when they got onto the pitch,ok the breaking of the goalposts wasn’t great but as already posted hardly crime of the century ffs.And people wonder why there’s a disconnect with the police..
Unfortunately I suspect it will be their neighbours, work colleagues etc who will grass them up, rather than fellow blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.