Pitch invasion

First guy slapped him on the back of the head like you’d do to a mate joking around, completely out of order and deserves a temporary ban for it but Olsen made the most of it, like he did every time one of our players went near him.

The 2nd was just a collision and again, not something that warranted him holding his face like Will Smith had entered the pitch and slapped him!

The media will focus on that as it’s a negative and Steven Gerrard can go and fuck off and slip over the Scouse ****!
2nd guy knew exactly what he was doing.

Absolutely no need to go after their players. Fucking low lives even the ones that are goading him without touching him - enjoy the moment rather than trying to provoke a reaction from someone else.

Hope the club ban them. Disappointed to see other fans try to defend it.

2nd guy knew exactly what he was doing.

Absolutely no need to go after their players. Fucking low lives even the ones that are goading him without touching him - enjoy the moment rather than trying to provoke a reaction from someone else.

Hope the club ban them. Disappointed to see other fans try to defend it.
Correct. It isn’t accidental to hold your arms out and shove someone, then give them the wanker sign. He knew what he was doing.

We’ve just done another amazing come back to clinch the title, and the first thing he wants to do is go and push an opposition player.

Clearly nothing like what happened at Forest, but if I was that guy I’d look at that footage and be pretty embarrassed.

It was about violent as Keown was when Van Nistleroy missed the penalty for utd that time. Not condoning it as it is wrong and you shouldn’t intimidate players, but the Keown incident was seen as hilarious by anyone who didn’t support the shit bags… just putting it in perspective.

Pitch invasion not required, quite simple really. Don't see what folk get from it.
I can understand that point of view but after what happened yesterday are people really just going to stay in there seats and clap politely? its almost a city tradition & I can remember city doing it in 1968 at newcastle,
never really thought about it but what happens at wembley because I might be wrong but I dont remember any pitch invasions there for years?

You absolutely cannot be doing anything to any of the players or other opposition staff. That is their place of work and they didn't sign up to be slapped, even if the idiot who did it thought it was in jest - how does the player know that? If you ran into a pub and slapped the barman then said 'it's only a bit of banter, lighten up' then you'd be banned as a minimum and probably getting your collar felt by the cops. Why should a football stadium be any different?

I can't get my head round it at all. Celebrate the win, don't slap the players.

He obviously didn't fake being hit, why would he? For what reason?

It's surprisingly easy to run onto a pitch without being aggressive to a player. I hope they get a considerable ban

More chose not to go on the pitch than did. I am old enough to remember why fences were brought in and why they were then banned. We don't want to go back to those dark days.
I am personally not against pitch invasions but there were far too many fans on the pitch and you have to give the players and officials to get off the pitch. In fact, let the players celebrate. Go on the pitch once the players have left the pitch.
Goading, slapping players and officials is not on at all and the culprits should be ashamed of themselves.
I think it's on the older fans to educate the younger fans on why we had fences and why they were a bad idea. We have only just got back limited terraces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.