Pitch invasions

So you've done it but now it's EMBARRASSING ?? The only thing EMBARRASSING is YOU...
Maybe you should read my point again…

I’m not against a pitch invasion… it’s when the result has be known 24 hours prior to the match starting which is the embarrassing bit

The only reason to invade the pitch under those circumstances are purely narcissistic

Maybe you should read my point again…

I’m not against a pitch invasion… it’s when the result has be known 24 hours prior to the match starting which is the embarrassing bit

The only reason to invade the pitch under those circumstances are purely narcissistic
Really ? Fucking hell you sound like CRACKER !!

The club has to ask the fans not to invade so it looks like they have done something to prevent it, the police/steward response of making a line in front of the Chelsea fans showed that they knew this was going to happen. Once again it was an outpouring of emotion as it has been in past years. The concerning thing is the amount of blues that are insulting fellow blues over something that all in all lasted 10 mins.
We will have to agree to disagree. But one thing for sure it lasted a lot more than 10 minutes thats not even debatable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.