Pitch invasions

God, there’s some killjoys on here. I’m past it these days but let the kids ( and some older kids) have a bit of fun if they like.

What harm’s it doing?

I don’t mind people not agreeing with the pitch invasions, fair enough.

But some of the accusations on this thread about the pitch invasions and the fans taking part in them have been outlandish.

Pitch invasions are great.
Not for the people who just want the trophy presented . All of level 2 and 3 , just have sit and watch selfish people wandering about doing no good to anyone and the club probably facing a fine for not controlling selfish people

Not for the people who just want the trophy presented . All of level 2 and 3 , just have sit and watch selfish people wandering about doing no good to anyone and the club probably facing a fine for not controlling selfish people
So you think ‘all the fans’ in level 2 and 3 disapprove of the pitch invasions? Not a single fan in level 2 and 3 enjoys them, films them, takes pictures of them, and smiles when they take place?

And this what I’m highlighting tonight. The absolute nonsense being posted by people who don’t like the pitch invasions.

Get on the pitch you miserable fucks! It's not gonna last forever, embrace life.
Yeah, personally I don’t agree with it, cos I think it’s small time as fuck, but if others want to do it then so be it, as long as the club don’t get punished.

So you think ‘all the fans’ in level 2 and 3 disapprove of the pitch invasions? Not a single fan in level 2 and 3 enjoys them, films them, takes pictures of them, and smiles when they take place?

And this what I’m highlighting tonight. The absolute nonsense being posted by people who don’t like the pitch invasions.
I would think a majority of level 2 and 3 do not like or want them and the club most certainley do not want them

The only doubt for me, as I think it's great, great for the fans on the pitch, great on TV, but I genuinely think it's an excuse for a points deduction for next season. I think it was last week "they" announced it was frowned upon, it was announced when the only team likely to do it was us or the arse, if its us I can see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.