Pitch invasions

There were people trying to breakdown the goals, people trying to rip up bits of the pitch, people likely hurt in the scramble to get on the pitch (as there were in previous invasions; I definitely saw a few people pushed over and tripping as the went on just from limited angles shown), and 90% of those on the pitch where just walking around with their mobiles above their heads trying to take video of it, all capture on TV.

I know, because I watched it.

The stewards parted because they are instructed to—if they don’t, people get even more hurt when they try to stop them, as it can cause a huge group of people to trample fallen people in front. That is the only thing the stewards can do if a massive group of idiots decide to ignore the clubs pleas and run on to the pitch.

Deary me. No there wasn't.

Maybe it was a sting by City to move the stewards away, allow the pitch invasion, and to make 5000 Silver season tickets available for next season?

Sebastian, just enjoy another title win.

Good night.

Deary me. No there wasn't.

Maybe it was a sting by City to move the stewards away, allow the pitch invasion, and to make 5000 Silver season tickets available for next season?

Sebastian, just enjoy another title win.

Good night.
There absolutely was, unless you are saying the live footage was a deep fake?

At any rate, have a good night, blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.