Pitch invasions

We did it last year, we got fined. We were warned, and they ignored the warning, and did it again. So what next, another fine, stand closure, points deduction? The Premier League would love to handicap us.

Selfish, self entitled bunch of narcissistic bunch of cnuts you will spoil it for the club, the players, and us other fans.

WANKERS
Yep

Jesus!

The Police were always going to attend he match.

Once again, the Police didn't try to stop the pitch invasion. 20-30 of them stood infront of the away end.

On Wednesday before the CL game they were confiscating smokies outside the main stand.
On Wednesday my boys got a flag

Today they had the fucking Stick confiscated at turnstile check!!!!!

These kind of posts are as pointless as the ones moaning about people moaning in the match thread. It will always happen just like pitch invasions will unless the club build a dry moat structure like Wembley.

People ignored the club’s expressed wishes and did something that has negative consequences for the club and there are blues trying to make out that other blues saying that is irresponsible behaviour are some how “plastics” or “twats”.

“Fuck the club and the consequences, I’ll do what I want, and anyone telling me I shouldn’t is a ****.”

And we wonder why personal responsibility is a dying concept in modern society.

YCMIU
We've just won 3 titles in a row and some people who didn't even go are frothing at the mouth about something and nothing.
YCMIU

Can't be arsed getting into whether it should happen or not, but I felt security and the club dealt with the whole thing much better this year. If a couple of thousand people go on they're not going to stop that, but they protected the posts and cleared it all without much hassle. James being played was a chuckle as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.