Pitch invasions

MORE police were allocated to the ground specifically because of the worry of the pitch invasion. The bellends advocating for it ahead of time caused them to be there.

People ignored the clubs wishes and did something that has negative consequences for the club (and likely people that had nothing to do with the invasion).

Everything else is just juvenile rationalisation for stupid behaviour.

And you know that do you?

'Worry of a pitch invasion'.

You're full of sh*t Sebastian.

Out of the thread.

Champions!

People ignored the club’s expressed wishes and did something that has negative consequences for the club and there are blues trying to make out that other blues saying that is irresponsible behaviour are some how “plastics” or “twats”.

“Fuck the club and the consequences, I’ll do what I want, and anyone telling me I shouldn’t is a ****.”

And we wonder why personal responsibility is a dying concept in modern society.

YCMIU

And you know that do you?

'Worry of a pitch invasion'.

You're full of sh*t Sebastian.

Out of the thread.

Champions!
It was widely reported. It wasn’t fucking insider knowledge. Wow.

You are full of shit, trying to defend stupid, selfish behaviour.

And apparently you are true blue for supporting people that essentially said “fuck City”.

Or we are celebrating AND also rightly calling our people who said “fuck the club and other people” today so they could get a good TikTok video.
To be honest that is not quite an accurate take.

Fans across british football culture invade pitches, and every clubs asks them not to, so it ain't going away anytime, I don't partake and wouldn't miss them if they stopped but it ain't gonna change.

also most of the daft cunts on the pitch won't know what tiktok is ;-)

We did it last year, we got fined. We were warned, and they ignored the warning, and did it again. So what next, another fine, stand closure, points deduction? The Premier League would love to handicap us.

Selfish, self entitled bunch of narcissistic cnuts, you will spoil it for the club, the players, and us other fans.

WANKERS

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.