Pitch invasions

Most of the trespassers onto the pitch are the same people who normally leave 10 minutes early for every other home game. if you must go on the pitch, do it, post your tik tok shit and then get the fuck off after a couple of minutes.

It's not rocket science... Anybody who has done this before today has been banned I assume.. Do the same for every person on the pitch today.. The issues with seasoncard wait lists and people not getting tickets for the semi etc are relieved and we don't have to suffer at the hands of selfish idiots any longer....(Till the next batch we seem to be breeding grow up a little)

Are people just jealous of the pitch invasion because they are either at home or not in the bottom tier?

Let them have their 5 minutes, as long as there’s no stupidity then there’s no harm as the team won’t be back out in that time.
But there is stupidity and there is harm!!
I’m in the bottom tier (normally) and know for a fact as stated in an earlier post!

I really don’t know how they sleep at night.

Fancy celebrating and showing some passion. Idiots I tell you. Oh and why do people have to stand and shout?

Looked like quite a few tourists wanting their five minutes of fame on the hallowed turf taking their selfies , cant understand why the club just for one game quadruples the security on the perimeter or alternatively threatne anybody named and shamed with a 12 month ban.
The main problem is the alcohol intake from early morning until kick-off , like F.I. stated in the pre-match idiots and alcohol are not a great mix but nowadays the columbian marching powder is also prevalent with the same dickheads.
Expect a huge fine from the Premeir league with the Goons pushing for points deduction , at least Richard Master can collect the cheque directly today , its the only time he would have smiled all f*cking day , what a miserable c*nt he was handing out the medals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.